Monday 21 September 2009

Assignments - the only thing I hate about school



Hello friend,

You said you are there when I need someone to burst out my feelings. So let me share my feeling here. :) I'm getting crazy with my assignments. Have you ever heard of Project Management? It's like a big tiger and I'm in the cage now, smiling face to face with that tiger. :) It's a interesting one if you like business because every step in business must be done with PM. But for me, I'm quite naive in business and I know nothing about business. I'm just happy doing web pages and trying to be creative in web design. I miss the time when I was in Yangon. I used to go to BC and study at the library. Those days were the most valuable days in my life. I was really improved by such kind of environment especially I was free to go and free to study. But now, I've no choice. I need to finish the assignments in time. I feel like I'm in a frame. Sometimes, I think of going back home many times. But the difficulties that I faced in Yangon make me stop thinking about it. You remember the girl I talk to you? She told me that I'm very lucky? Is she right? I accept that she's right for a certain reasons. But I didn't tell her that living here is not so easy. No, it's not so easy. It's really tough. I chatted with my father's friend yesterday. He told me to do my best and be professional. But in my mind, the word "tough" is still covering and eating my courage little by little. I know you don't want me to feel like that. But ... really tough. Hahaha. Getting crazy. Getting crazy.

Hope you are doing well in your studies. Good luck.

Your friend,
Talkii

Photo from: http://timberry.bplans.com/2008/04/5-business-life.html

စိတ္ရွုပ္ေနလို့ ေရးမိေရးရာ ေရးလိုက္မိျပီ။ ဖတ္ျပီး အေတြးပြားစရာမရွိပါက ေမ့လိုက္ပါ။

လိုက္ဖတ္လိုက္ေတာ့မွ ေမာတာကိုယ္တစ္ေယာက္တည္း မဟုတ္ပါလား လူတိုင္းလည္း သူ့အေမာနဲ့သူပါလားဆိုတာ သိရတယ္။ ေမာခ်င္ေသးရင္ သြားဖတ္လိုက္ပါဦး။ ပိုင္ရွင္ေတြကိုေတာ့ ေမာေနလို့ ခြင့္မေတာင္းမိဘူး။

1. အျပံုးပန္းရဲ့ ဘဝဆိုတာ
2. ေနြဦးမိုးရဲ့ ေမာရတဲ့ေန့ေတြဆိုတာ

|


Post a Comment